If you'd like to exchange links, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Right click and save banner above to your computer. Add the banner to your favorite links page and then upload it to your server. This is necessary for it to show up as an image on your server. Send us an e-mail with the url of our link as well as the banner you'd like us to use for your link. If you'd prefer to use a text link on your site, please copy and paste the text below into the html code of your favorite links page.
- Cottage Collections
- Unique and feminine web and graphic design.
- quilter's cache
- Ornamental Applique
- This site is filled with the most exquisite patterns for applique, hand dyed silk ribbons, hard-to-find fabrics and so much more!
- Beautiful china, linens and lace, candies, gift baskets, romantic homed decor and much more!
- Hand made heirloom rag quilts for every occasion imaginable. Also available is a wonderful selection of gifts, handmade purses, night lights, coasters, quilt care products and so much more. Custom ordering available.
- Here you will find the most beautiful, feminine things available on the market today! From luxury items to pampering your pet, this site has everything a lady needs!
- The Rose Trellis
- 100 of the most beautiful shops online today!
- A wonderful place to sell and buy quality hand made items!
- Big Horn Quilts
- Lots of great fabrics, patterns, notions, etc.
- Quilt In A Day
- Eleanor Burns fabrics, patterns, notions, books, etc.
- Michelles Designs
- Beautiful patterns and so much more for all your sewing needs.
- Audacious Pet Boutique
- Everything you need to outfit your precious pup!
- Homestead Station Designs
- The cutest embroidery patterns that can be colored and beaded for added embellishment! Absolutely adorable!
- Quilted Comforts Idaho
- Original applique patterns with a European Folk Art Theme and Pennsylvania Flavor.
- The Applique Academy
- This is an applique conference held in February in historic Williamsburg, Virginia! Beginners to advanced are welcome! They are celebrating their 15th year!
- Baltimore on the Prairie
- This is an applique conference held in September! Beginners to advanced are welcome! This is their first year and it was a blast!
- Perfectly Pieced Quilts With Kathy Kansier
- Quilt teacher, quilt show judge & AQS Certified Appraiser. Specializing in edge treatments, crazy quilts and hand and machine applique. Her wonderful professional services are available for quilt shows, shops, guilds and community groups. Please visit her site for all the details!
- Shepherd's Threads
- With extensive backgrounds in design engineering and customer service (Dennis) and sewing/embroidery, technical writing, and customer service (Carol), we are combining our experiences and talents to provide custom embroidery designs at reasonable prices to both the Christian community and to general enterprises. We are Christ-centered and family oriented. We seek to serve our Lord Jesus with distinctive designs and outstanding service by presenting unique, yet affordable, embroidery motifs that are stitched out on custom stoles for pastors or on altar paraments, We also offer personalized baptismal, wedding, and confirmation remembrances or memorials for framing.
- P 3 Designs
- This is Pearl Pereira's site. She is the designer of the absolutely stunning applique patterns that include the Baltimore Liberty, Baltimore Christmas, Baltimore Halloween and American Album series.
- Stella Bella Applique
- This is Evelyn Crovo Hall's blog...one of the most amazing teachers and applique artists! If you ever get the chance to take a class from her or do some of her patterns you won't be sorry! Both are amazing!
- The Bygone Era
- Re-capturing The Feminine Elegance of Yesteryear by Catherine Cervantes
- The Ultimate Guide to Quilting
- Quilting is a time-honored tradition in many parts of the world. Quilts are a practical item, but they also can function as works of art or as a way to pass stories down through generations. Quiltmaking may not be as common as it was when making things by hand was the norm, but it is still a beloved pastime of many - and it's an important part of our collective cultural heritage. If you are interested in learning to quilt, there are plenty of helpful places to start in this guide. If you're just looking for patterns and ideas or a quilting community to connect with, you can find that here too.
- Alan's Factory Outlet
- An amazing site on everything about barn quilts, their history and how to make them!
- Home Hobbies: Sewing Resources at Home
- Learning to sew can be an exciting process. Its important to master the functions and features of a sewing machine when you want to begin sewing. Some sewing machines are amazingly complex, while others are simpler in design. Choose a sewing machine with basic features as you begin learning how to sew, so you are not overwhelmed by complicated instructions. Once you know how to operate your sewing machine, you can begin learning basic skills such as stitching seams, sewing a hem, and gathering. Beginning projects might include sewing a pillow, a pillowcase, or even a simple dress. With practice and experience, you can advance to more difficult projects such as a quilt or a handmade bag to give away as a gift. Many online resources are available to assist you with sewing projects. You can find free or inexpensive patterns, sewing guides, and many helpful tips that will help you learn how to sew successfully.